Core 2.0 DE Dimmable Enclosed Lighting System,1000W, 277V400V
The Core 2.0 DE Dimmable Enclosed Lighting System features digital control signal to adjust light output in real time. Increasing output levels throughout the vegetative stage helps to harden plants and prepare them for transition to higher flowering light levels. Reducing shock from light stress will allow your crop to maintain natural momentum.
The medium spread of the enclosed reflector is designed to uniformly deliver higher average light levels to the plant canopy. Proprietary ridge vent design maintains ideal lamp operational temperature, which maximizes lamp output and lifetime.
Note: Lamp and cord sold separtately. Please view related items below for suggestions.
- Microprocessor Control
- LED Status Indicator
- Open Circuit Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overtemperature Protection
- End-of-Lamp-Life Sensor
- Over/Undervoltage Protection
- Patented Ignition Control
- Mini 3P Male and Female IP65 dimming ports
- Auto-Restrike Protection
- Internal EMI Suppression
- Wieland RST 2013F B2 ZR2 SW
- 20 Mini 3P(M) to Mini 3P(F) WT data link cable, IP65, RF (CHC223108W)
- Truss mount hangers included
- Specific Wieland cable harness sold separately
- Wide range of lamp options sold separately