Handy for direct pH testing of soils or pH soil solutions.
The non-refillable Bluelab Soil pH Probe is used to measure the pH levels of soil or media of cropping, pasture, containerised plants, home gardens, propagation culture… anywhere that the soils’ pH requires testing.
The Bluelab Soil pH Probe can be connected to the Bluelab pH Meter and Bluelab Combo Meter.
• Waterproof cable joint
• Single junction
• Tough plastic barrel
• Gel-filled (non-refillable)
• Dibber/auger supplied
• 2 meter standard cable
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- All probes carry a 6 month warranty
- Proper hydration of ph probes is vital to maintain wick
- All pH probes eventually need to be replaced—they can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- RO water will reduce probe life